PapersUp one level
This part of the site contains code snippets, articles, documents, how-to's etc.
- Basic AT Template
- I always use this page as a base for new views on Archetype based content, so I might as well put it here for easy retrieval.
- csv_import.py - A Simple Yet Very Practical CSV import module
- I have made this simple module for converting a csv file to a list of dicts with unicode keys and values.
- Extending kupu for Plone #1
- I found it difficult to write code for adding a new button to Kupu, so I am retracing my steps here in the hope that it might help others.
- Installing Plone on Unix Derivatives
- Often it can be difficult get the steps right to install Zope/Plone on Linux/BSD machines. Here is some bash code that shows a few good procedures.
- I often need html tables generated from a list. I use this small library for that. I never seem to be able to find it on my harddisk, so here it is. Mostly for my own sake.
- Z3 Without Compiler
- Zope automatic startup script
- If you want to make Zope start automatically on a Linux machine, you need to put a startup script into '/etc/rc.d/init.d'. I remember finding this script somewhere on on the web. It is normally part of a .rpm file i think, but if you install from source you don't have it. So I put it up here. it probably needs som fixing to work in anything but redhat.